Cultural Center Rental Rates
- Save the Date: $250.00 is required to hold your date until contract is returned. Cancellations 30 days or less prior to your event will result in forfeiture of your deposit.
- 14,000 square feet and features the Pegasus Sculpture and fountain.
- A maximum 44 tables of 8 will seat 352 guests for dinner.
- 600 people can be seated theatre style.
- 30 round tables and 300 chairs are included in hourly costs. Additional chairs can be obtained for rental. Staging/ risers are included in the rental rates.
Open Bar Costs: $14.00 per person for house wine, beer and liquor for 5 hours. Top Shelf is $16.00 per person.
- House wine: Mondavi Chardonnay; Mondavi Cabernet
- Beers: Miller; Miller Lite; Bud Light and Budweiser
- House liquor: Old Crow Bourbon; Gordon’s Gin; Kamatchka Vodka; Queen Anne Scotch; Ron Rico Rum; Canadian Club Whiskey
- Top shelf liquor includes Johnny Walker Black Label, Tanqueray Gin; Absolut Vodka; Jack Daniels Bourbon or Wild Turkey; Bacardi Rum and Canadian Club 6 year-old Whiskey. Top shelf requests are priced at $16.00 per person for 5 hours.
Bar will close 1 hour before the end of your event.
Requests for liquor not listed here will incur the full charge for liquor ordered for your event. All liquor requests must be paid in advance.
WiFi system is available in the Great Court
Popcorn Machine Available for Rental: $50
Chocolate Fountain Available for Rental: $50