Cultural Center Rental Rates
Monday through Thursday per hour until 6 p.m.: Artist/Nonprofit $85 - Private $135
Monday through Thursday per hour after 6 p.m: Artist/Nonprofit $ 85 - Private $135
Friday/Saturday per hour: Artist/Nonprofit: $85 - Private: $135
Sunday per hour, 4 hour minimum: Artist/Nonprofit: $85 - Private $135
Please note: Fees are calculated from time of arrival to time of departure except for those business residing in The Cultural Center for the Arts.
ALL COSTS FOR RENTAL AND BAR (if applicable) MUST BE PAID IN FULL PRIOR TO THE RENTAL DATE.
Friday/Saturday 2 p.m.-midnight 10 hours. (Additional hours may be added to a block using the hourly rates, above): Artist/NonProfit: $650 - Private: $1,150
- Save the Date: $250.00 is required to hold your date until contract is returned. Cancellations 30 days or less prior to your event will result in forfeiture of your deposit.
$100.00 set up fee will be charged for bar service.
- 14,000 square feet and features the Pegasus Sculpture and fountain.
- A maximum 62 tables of 8 will seat 496 guests for dinner.
- 700 people can be seated theatre style.
30 round tables and 300 chairs are included in hourly costs. Additional chairs can be obtained for rental. Staging/ risers are included in the rental rates.
Open Bar Costs: $14.00 per person for house wine, beer and liquor for 5 hours
- House wine: Concannon Chardonnay; Concannon Cabernet
- Beers: Miller; Miller Lite; Labatt Blue and Labatt Blue Light
- House liquor: Old Crow Bourbon; Gordon’s Gin; Kamatchka Vodka; Queen Anne Scotch; Ron Rico Rum; Canadian Club Whiskey
- Top shelf liquor includes Johnny Walker Black Label, Tanqueray Gin; Absolut Vodka; Jack Daniels Bourbon or Wild Turkey; Bacardi Rum and Canadian Club 6 year-old Whiskey. Top shelf requests are priced at $15.00 per person for 5 hours.
Bar will close 1 hour before the end of your event.
Requests for liquor not listed here will incur the full charge for liquor ordered for your event. All liquor requests must be paid in advance.
WiFi system is available in the Great Court
Popcorn Machine Available for Rental: $50
Chocolate Fountain Available for Rental: $50